1. What setting best describes you? A forest with a winding path and tall, tall trees. (Psychoanalyze that!)
2. What was your favorite childhood book? The very first book I can remember is a 7-page Hello Kitty that my grandmother read to me over and over. Considering the amount of times I put my poor grandmother through that torture, it is safe to say it was my favorite book.
|Photo credit: Sensei Thomas Casale, JSKA|
5. If any character from any book could be your best friend, who would it be? Hands down Sam from Lord of the Rings. That is one loyal friend.
6. If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do? Oh I could see this getting me into a lot of trouble so...I plea the fifth!
7. What famous person (dead or alive) do you consider a role model for your own aspirations? Some of the current authors in the urban fantasy and paranormal romance genres are HUGE inspirations for me. Here's three off the top of my head: Gena Showalter, Jeaniene Frost, Patricia Briggs.
9. Would you like to marry a Vulcan? This will be a contradiction from my admiration of intelligence, but I don't think I could marry someone who suppressed their emotions.
11. If you were to reincarnate, what would you like to be? I have faith in reincarnation, so I'd like to put in a bid for the next lifetime...happy and healthy. That's all I'd ask.
Now, onward to the awards! Here's some of my favorite blogging buddies, each deserving of the award. Claim your prize and tell us some interesting facts about you - 7 or 11 - winner's choice!
Congrats! Don't forget to grab your badge at the top of the page.