- A black leather belt. He proceeded to eat half of the belt, swallowing large chunks whole. We discovered this since he upchucked for a majority of the night. We thought only the belt buckle remained, until we discovered he'd hid the other half for a midnight snack.
- A bag of Wee Wee pads. As any good puppy mother knows, Wee Wee pads are the greatest invention on the planet. Except when you spend lots of $$$ on them, only to have your precious puppy rip up the bag.
- A bath mat. We now track water all over the bathroom, since Chuck decided to use the mat as his personal chew toy. Apparently, $130 worth of toys from Petco were not enough to keep the Devil Dog entertained.
- The satellite remote. I leave HGTV on for him during the day, so he can learn all about do-it-yourself home improvement projects or the real estate market. He didn't appreciate the irony and said he wanted to watch Animal Planet.
- My white bra. I'm convinced this is a conspiracy between the hubby and Devil Dog, since none of my "fancy" bras were harmed. My plain white bra, however, met its end in the jaws of the beast.
UPDATE: In light of Devil Dog's antics, hubby has created the following reminder for himself...