*Let the wicked grin and plot to sneak in a few new pieces commence*
My top five favorites...
- The Candy Corn Mouse. A ridiculously cute mouse dressed up as a favorite Halloween treat.
- The Witch Sitter. Who needs a babysitter when you've got this little witch? *Disclaimer: Tina does not condone leaving your children home alone with a stuffed animal as guardian.*
- Scaredy Cats. Adorable cats in need of a calming belly rub or behind the ears scratch.
- The Pumpkin Express. Hitch a ride on the coolest train since Harry left for Hogwarts.
- Wise Owl. An owl + a monocle = automatic win. He can even stay up for Thanksgiving.
*Another disclaimer: I am not an affiliate of nor have I received money from Terry's Village for this post. I'm just a fan of the store and its adorable decorative items. :D *